Purebloods, Mud People and Vampires

This is the place where Purebloods, Mud People, and the Cullens unite. Edward Cullen, Draco Malfoy and Artemis Fowl in the lead...

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What Edward Anthony Masen Cullen Means to Me


Even in the darkest night, you would still find me. knowing your eyes can see clearly.
Drive me anywhere, anyday. No matter how fast you drive, I wont care. You already drive me crazy.
Watch me sleep every night and know my dreams. You're in them most of the time.
Amber eyes that scorch. I know. Makes me want to faint in front of you, hoping you'd take me in your arms *sigh*
Read my mind & know that my thoughts are also all about you. just don't freak out, okay?
Damn, that crooked smile of yours! i faint at the sight of your face & eyes boring into mine. I stumble & fall when you smile. Be fair... You dazzle me...


Always & forever seems a short time to spend with you. Is one other word that's stronger than forever?
Not your ordinary knight-in-shining-armor. but he definitely shines - under the sun. Sparkly & sexy
Tired of trying to stay away from you. 'The outside world holds no interest for me without you in it."
Honey-lilac-and-sun-flavored scent.
Overthinking & overreaction are your little quirks, but it just makes you more endearing
Never fails to amuse & amaze me.
Yes. A 3-letter word that i'll always say if you ask me to stay with you forever


Mon hitori no boku ("my other self" - if I am a guy)
Arm... Leg... I'm yours. You dont have to ask
Supermassive black hole. That's what you are. You definitely suck me in, melt me & get lost in you
Edward Anthony Masen Cullen. You're always gonna be the one, itsu mo anata dake no basho ga aru kara
Nobody does it better than you. Nuff said.


Can I dazzle you in return? hahaha! i know. Stupid question. But, can I? Just once... But I dont sparkle
Unconventional ideal man - by all accounts - I mean, you sparkle in the sun, run so fast, you're a vampire & a whole lotmore. I dont think that's normal
Love of my existence. Sheesh... a very strong word. But definitely true . ( I wish you were)
Lost it. I've totally lost it. Gone bonkers you might add. I'm not sorry i've gone crazy. Yes, exactly my brand of heroin
Eyes that seem to see & touch my very soul. Makes my heart do sommersaults & my thoughts to misbehave
Not much space left to write about how you rock my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home