Purebloods, Mud People and Vampires

This is the place where Purebloods, Mud People, and the Cullens unite. Edward Cullen, Draco Malfoy and Artemis Fowl in the lead...

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Twilight Favorite Quotes: Unfinished list

Edward Cullen:

" I'm not used to feeling human. Is it always like this?"
"I'm tired of trying to stay away from you."
"Sorry about the food analogy - i couldn't think of another way to explain ."
"You are an idiot."
"Kryptonite doesn't bother me, either."
"You're intoxicated by my very presence."

Isabella Swan:

"Will you turn into a bat?"
'Take it easy - my truck is a senior citizen."
"Stupid, shiny Volvo owner."
"I'm here... which roughly translated, means I would rather die than stay away from you."
"I'm an idiot."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home